When: 31 January - 2 February 2024
Day 1 start time: 10:30 | Day 3 end time: 15:00
Also available as a face to face course, please click here for the face to face registration option
Regulatory affairs has always involved dealing with large quantities of data, from nonclinical data to post-market pharmacovigilance. The complexity of the analysis is increasing.
This course will cover:
- data management in daily RA work
- EMA telematics strategy
- EMA's collaboration and strategy
- archiving of RA documents
- regulatory information and management
- regulatory intelligence and knowledge management
- big data approaches to regulatory affairs
Benefits to delegates
This course will enable you to:
CPD: This course provides 19 CPD hours upon successful completion. To learn more about why Continuing Professional Development is important, visit our Lifelong Learning page.
- Explain the importance of data, document and information management
- Demonstrate a critical understanding of the processes and requirements necessary for completing an eCTD
- Critically evaluate the IDMP requirements
- Identify issues with electronic compliance
- Make recommendations about regulatory information management and IDMP strategies
- Critically analyse data and documentation strategies and processes
- Critically appraise regulatory processes and documentation
A copy of the current programme can be downloaded HERE
Remco Munnik – Director at Iperion (a Deloitte business)
Dennie van de Voort – Junior Manager at Iperion (a Deloitte business)
Dorien de Vries – Senior Consultant at Iperion (a Deloitte business)
Amy Williams – Director at Iperion (a Deloitte business)
- Students of the TOPRA MSc programme
- Delegates from the medical device industry who wish to develop their knowledge
- Delegates from allied industries who wish to have a comprehensive understanding of the subject
- TOPRA MSc students: £1,545 +VAT*
- Delegates: £1,785 +VAT*
A limited number of discounted places are available at the rates below. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a discount code before making your booking.
- Those working for regulatory agencies, government agencies or academic institutions: £1,338.75 +VAT*
- Those working for charities, patient groups or in full-time education: £892.50 +VAT*
*VAT, if applicable, is charged at the rate of 20%.
Please note that discounted places are not valid for those enrolled on the MSc course and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Terms and conditions
Please read the training terms and conditions before booking this course. By booking a place on this course you are agreeing to the training terms and conditions.