When: 1–2 October 2019
Where: Clayton Hotel Burlington Road, Dublin 4, Ireland
About the event
The Medical Devices/IVD Symposium is part of the 2019 TOPRA Annual Symposium. Registration for the Medical Devices/IVD events allows some, but not complete, access to the Annual Symposium's other segments. See the event's programme for more information about access to joint sessions with other symposia.
- Access the latest information and insights from the most comprehensive EU regulatory affairs programme
- TOPRA's Annual Symposium is the only regulatory affairs conference in Europe where you can meet regulators from around the world
- Network with innovators and opinion leaders in the healthcare regulatory affairs arena
- Share your peers' experiences and discuss solutions to current regulatory issues
- Navigate the practical implications of disruptive technologies and a changing regulatory landscape
How do I register?
Simply log in using the form below or create an account and then register further down this page.
Member: £465 + 23% VAT
- Non-member: £675 + 23% VAT
Government or academic rates
Those working for regulatory or government agencies or academic institutions are entitled to a 25% discount.
- Member: £348.75 + 23% VAT
- Non-member: £506.25 + 23% VAT
Charities, patient groups, full-time education
Those working for charities, patient groups or in full-time education are entitled to a 50% discount.
- Member: £232.50 + 23% VAT
- Non-member: £337.50 + 23% VAT
Bulk booking rates
Attending the Symposium with colleagues is very beneficial for post-event knowledge sharing. TOPRA’s bulk booking rates offer the perfect opportunity to send a company delegation:
4 full price tickets: save 60% on the fourth ticket
Members: £1,581 + 23% VAT
Non-members: £2,295 + 23% VAT
5 full price tickets: buy 4, get the fifth ticket free
Members: £1,860 + 23% VAT
Non-members: £2,700 + 23% VAT
- Please note that only one discount option can be used per company
- Please email our meeting team for the relevant promotional codes.
- All fees are shown in Pounds Sterling.
Terms & conditions
By booking a place on this course you are agreeing to the training terms and conditions.
- Fee excludes accommodation and travel
- The delegate ticket includes refreshments at coffee breaks and buffet lunches (if applicable).