When: 9 November 2021
Time: 9:30-17:00 GMT
This course provides an opportunity that on-the-job learning doesn't: network and learn from a variety of experts including your fellow delegates. By attending this course, you will gain a basic understanding of the European medical device regulatory requirements and how to comply with them.
I found the course very interesting and now have a better understanding of medical devices.” – 2020 delegate
Benefits to delegates
CPD: This course provides 6 CPD hours upon successful completion. To learn more about why Continuing Professional Development is important, visit our Lifelong Learning page.
- Develop a broad understanding of the regulatory affairs profession within the medical devices industry.
- Build a network to support the rest of your career
- Meet and learn from experts in the field
Download a copy of the provisional programme here.
To be announced
This course is designed for those:
- Regulatory affairs professionals who require a comprehensive overview of medical devices
- Who work in functions allied to medical device regulatory affairs (such as marketing, medical, quality, packaging and legal)
- From related professions (law, pharmaceutical manufacturing, marketing and sales, healthcare, administration, project management)
- Those who work in regulatory authorities and those in the regulatory sector
- Member: £360 +VAT*
- Non-member: £360 +VAT*
A limited number of discounted places are available at the rates below. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a discount code before making your booking.
*VAT, if applicable, is charged at VAT of 23%
- Those working for regulatory agencies, government agencies or academic institutions: £270+VAT*
- Those working for charities, patient groups or in full-time education: £180+VAT*
Terms and conditions
Please read the training terms and conditions before booking this course. By booking a place on this course you are agreeing to the training terms and conditions.