When:12 June 2024
Time: 9:30-17:00 GMT
This course provides an opportunity that on-the-job learning doesn't: network and learn from a variety of experts including your fellow delegates. By attending this course, you will gain a basic understanding of the European medical device regulatory requirements and how to comply with them.
I found the course very interesting and now have a better understanding of medical devices.” – 2020 delegate
Benefits to delegates
CPD: This course provides 6 CPD hours upon successful completion. To learn more about why Continuing Professional Development is important, visit our Lifelong Learning page.
- Develop a broad understanding of the regulatory affairs profession within the medical devices industry.
- Build a network to support the rest of your career
- Meet and learn from experts in the field
Download a copy of the provisional programme HERE
“With all of the changes in medical device legislation and new technologies involving combinations of devices and drugs, its essential to stay abreast of thinking. Whether you are new to medical devices and need an introduction or just need a basic understanding, this course provides not only information, but also an opportunity to interact with people working in the field and gain new insights"
Angela Stokes, Sharp Regulatory
This course is designed for those:
- Regulatory affairs professionals who require a comprehensive overview of medical devices
- Who work in functions allied to medical device regulatory affairs (such as marketing, medical, quality, packaging and legal)
- From related professions (law, pharmaceutical manufacturing, marketing and sales, healthcare, administration, project management)
- Those who work in regulatory authorities and those in the regulatory sector
- Member: £395 +VAT*
- Non-member: £395 +VAT*
A limited number of discounted places are available at the rates below. Please email us at email@example.com for a discount code before making your booking.
- Those working for regulatory agencies, government agencies or academic institutions: £296.25+VAT*
- Those working for charities, patient groups or in full-time education: £197.50+VAT*
*VAT, if applicable, is charged at VAT of 20%
Terms and conditions
Please read the training terms and conditions before booking this course. By booking a place on this course you are agreeing to the training terms and conditions.