When: 27-29 April 2022
Where: TOPRA Office, 6th Floor, 3 Harbour Exchange, London, E14 9GE, United Kingdom
Also available as a virtual event, please click here for the virtual registration option
This course will look at global markets including the US, Canada, China and Brazil, examining both the regulatory requirements and best practice for submissions. The course will also cover the latest updates and emerging issues in these key markets and will also focus on wider key areas of Software as a Medical Device and Unique Device Identification.
Benefits to delegates
- Expand your knowledge of the regulatory and best practice requirements for a range of international markets
- Learn about wider issues impacting multiple markets such as Unique Device Identification
- Increase your impact as a regulatory professional
- Meet and learn from experts in the field
CPD: This course provides 14.5 CPD hours upon successful completion. To learn more about why Continuing Professional Development is important, visit our Lifelong Learning page.
A draft programme is available to download HERE
The course will be chaired by Simon Richards from Abbott Diagnostics Business
Speakers will be announced soon.
- Experience regulatory professionals and others such as PRRC's working in IVD regulatory affairs and wanting to expand their knowledge of markets beyond Europe
- Anyone responsible for regulatory compliance of IVD products
- Anyone new to IVD regulatory affairs or wanting to get into IVD regulatory affairs who have previously taken the Essentials of IVD Regulatory Affairs course or the European IVD Regulatory Affairs
- Member: £885+VAT*
- Non-member: £1,095+VAT*
A limited number of discounted places are available at the rates below. Please email us at email@example.com for a discount code before making your booking.
- Those working for regulatory agencies, government agencies or academic institutions:
- Members: £663.75+VAT
- Non-members: £821.25+VAT
- Those working for charities, patient groups or in full-time education:
- Members: £442.50+VAT
- Non-members: £547.50+VAT
*VAT, if applicable, is charged at the rate of 20%
Terms and conditions
Please read the training terms and conditions before booking this course. By booking a place on this course you are agreeing to the training terms and conditions.