Date: 24 November 2020
Time: 12:00 -13:00 GMT
The Coronavirus has taken the whole world by storm, especially the Pharmaceutical Industry which has to ensure availability of essential medicines to patient and compliance with Regulatory requirements. This webinar focuses on the flexibilities provided by the Agencies to the industry to ensure continuous supply of products to market.
About the presenter
Meheka Kotwal is a Regulatory Affairs professional with an experience of around 15 years in the Pharmaceutical Industry. She has vast experience in managing life cycle of pharmaceutical products and has interacted with Regulatory Agencies on business and patient critical submissions, including discussions on addressing limitations faced by the industry due to the Coronavirus pandemic.
This session will cover region-wide flexibilities provided by Regulatory Agencies including:
- Rest of the World
- TOPRA member : Free
- Non-member: £45 + VAT (includes 2 months TOPRA membership)
There are a limited number of places, so please register as soon as possible.
How to register
- Use the 'Register now' form above to log in to the site with your TOPRA Member username and password.
- Once logged in click the 'Register Myself' button that will appear below.
- If you already have non-member account for this site, log in and then click the 'Register Myself' link that will appear below.
- If you do not have an account, create an account, then log in and click the 'Register Myself' link that will appear below.