When: 2-5 November 2021
Time: To be announced
Also available as a virtual event, please click here for the virtual registration option
TOPRA's Introductory Courses have been designed to provide a firm foundation to your career in regulatory affairs. It is the most comprehensive of its kind and is presented by speakers and facilitators from industry and agencies, all respected authorities in their field.
Our four-day Autumn Introductory Course covers all aspects of the product development process and provides a sound overview of EU legislation and regulatory procedures, plus explores the central role regulatory affairs plays in modern healthcare companies and the development cycle of new drugs. This course is essential for:
- People new to regulatory affairs who want to acquire a strong foundation
- Regulatory professionals wishing to broaden or update their knowledge
- Allied professionals moving into regulatory affairs
Note: This course is also Module 0 of the MSc Regulatory Affairs.
Benefits for delegates
CPD: This course provides 30 CPD hours upon successful completion. To learn more about why Continuing Professional Development is important, visit our Lifelong Learning page.
- Four interactive days with comprehensive range of topics and case studies
- Develop a network to support the rest of your career
- Meet and learn from an international speaker panel from agencies, industry and contract houses
- High quality course materials
- Gain the practical skills to be a highly effective regulatory professional
- Industry-wide recognised programme will be an excellent start to your career
Download a copy of last year's programme here.
All courses are taught by experts with real-life practical knowledge and experience. Past presenters have included experts fromMedicines Evaluation Board (MEB), Novartis Pharma AG, Sapientia Regulatory Services, Federal Institute for Drugs and Medical Devices (BfArM). GlaxoSmithKline, Pfizer Pharmaceuticals, eCTDconsultancy, AstraZeneca, Teva Pharmaceuticals, Astellas Pharma Europe and The State Institute for Drug Control. This year's presenters will be announced closer to the start of the course.
This course is essential for:
- People new to Regulatory Affairs who want to acquire a comprehensive foundation
- Regulatory professionals wishing to update their knowledge
- Allied professionals wanting to understand the role of Regulatory Affairs
- Member: £2,690+VAT*
- Non-member: £3,010+VAT*
A limited number of discounted places are available at the rates below. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a discount code before making your booking.
- Those working for regulatory agencies, government agencies or academic institutions:
- Members: £2,017.50+VAT
- Non-members: £2,257.50+VAT
- Those working for charities, patient groups or in full-time education:
- Members: £1,345+VAT
- Non-members: £1,505+VAT
*VAT, if applicable, is charged at the rate of 20%.
Terms and conditions
Please read the training terms and conditions before booking this course. By booking a place on this course you are agreeing to the training terms and conditions.