Date: Friday 17 September 2021
Time: 13:00–15:30 BST (GMT +1) / 14:00–16:30 CEST)
Regulatory Executives may consider that joining the Biotech Industry is a significant progress in their career. Coming from the “BigPharma” industry, this move comes with exciting challenges that the regulatory professional should be aware of. To succeed in this transition, the webinar will identify key success factors that the Panelists recommend taking into consideration.
The Panelists will discuss different perspectives: the regulatory executive working practice, the stakeholders (internal and external) expectations and the candidate optimal profile for a recruiter
The Panelists are:
Alexandra Pearce, VP and Head of Regulatory Affairs, PhV and QA at Abivax
Carlo Russo, Chief Medical Officer at Genenta
Gerry McGettigan, Founder and Director of Kinesys Consulting Ltd
Emmanuel Grunenberger, International Consultant at Peak Lifecycles HR
The webinar will be opened by Gabriel Bohl, Chair of Topra in France SPIN Steering Group, and animated by Philippe Motté, Chief Regulatory and Quality Officer at Genfit, and Neil McDonald, Regulatory Affairs Manager at NuCana Plc.
- Members: Free
- Non-member: £45 (includes 2 months TOPRA membership)
How to register
- Use the 'Register now' form above to log in to the site with your TOPRA Member username and password.
- Once logged in click the 'Register Myself' button that will appear below.
- If you already have non-member account for this site, log in and then click the 'Register Myself' link that will appear below.
- If you do not have an account, create an account, then log in and click the 'Register Myself' link that will appear below.