Date: 5 August 2021
Time: 9:30-16:30 BST (GMT+1)
Location: TOPRA Office, 6th Floor, 3 Harbour Exchange, London, E14 9GE
This popular course provides an opportunity that on-the-job learning doesn't: network and learn from a variety of experts, including your fellow delegates. By attending this course, you will:
- Get a clear understanding of the roles played by regulatory affairs professionals obtaining and maintaining marketing authorisation for medicines
- Learn the key steps involved in developing new pharmaceuticals
- Gain an overview of EU legislative framework and regulatory procedures
- Get insights about the strategies needed to be applied by regulatory affairs professionals to obtain best results for their organisations and stakeholders
- Understand life-cycle management procedures including variations, the essentials of clinical trials and importance of labelling
I am very very new to regulatory, and lots of this information helped me to connect the dots in some areas that had previously been confusing.” – 2020 delegate
Benefits to delegates
CPD: This course provides 6 CPD hours upon successful completion. To learn more about why Continuing Professional Development is important, visit our Lifelong Learning page.
- Get a complete grounding in regulatory affairs in just one day
- Be taught by regulatory affairs experts with extensive practical examples
- Understand the regulatory affairs sector and find out for yourself how you can maximise your performance, either as a regulatory professional or working alongside regulatory colleagues
- Build a network to support the rest of your career
Download a copy of the provisional programme here.
This course is designed for those:
- Who are new to regulatory affairs
- Who wish to move into the profession
- From related professions (law, pharmaceutical manufacturing, marketing and sales, healthcare, administration, project management)
- Who would gain by obtaining better insight about the world of their partners in regulatory affairs
- Those who work in regulatory authorities and those in the regulatory sector
- Member: £580+VAT*
- Non-member: £580+VAT*
A limited number of discounted places are available at the rates below. Please email us at email@example.com for a discount code before making your booking.
*VAT, if applicable, is charged at the rate of 20%
- Those working for regulatory agencies, government agencies or academic institutions: £435+VAT
- Those working for charities, patient groups or in full-time education: £290+VAT
Terms and conditions
Please read the training terms and conditions before booking this course. By booking a place on this course you are agreeing to the training terms and conditions.