When: 14 March 2019
Where: Hotel Novotel Amsterdam Schiphol Airport, Taurusavenue 12, 2132 LS Hoofddorp, Netherlands
Time: 09:00 - 17:00
Workshop leaders with industry and agency backgrounds will explain how to manage these critical interactions. This practical workshop also provides you with the opportunity to bring your own cases* and questions and to participate in speakers' case studies to help you prepare for upcoming advice from EU and US health authorities.
Benefits to delegates
CPD: This course provides 8 CPD hours upon successful completion
- Experience the best way to organise and prepare your health authority interaction
- Feel confident in how to present your case, make your point and use your time at health authorities efficiently
- Get advice on how to handle your own cases
- Understand the necessity of a fallback strategy
- Know how to manage your delegation for achieving the best output
- Understand the view of the agency.
- If you’re interacting with regulators for the first time or leading on seeking scientific advice for your company this is the workshop for you.
- Build a network to support the rest of your career
- Meet and learn from ex-regulators
- Learn by doing - participate in case studies and interactive sessions
- Take a course designed by professionals for professionals with a proven track record
To learn more about why Continuing Professional Development is important, visit our Lifelong Learning page.
The latest course programme can be downloaded here.
Experienced professionals and team leaders who are involved in interactions with Regulators.
*VAT, if applicable, is charged at the rate of 21%
A limited number of discounted places are available at the rates below.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a discount code before making your booking.
|Those working for regulatory agencies, government agencies or academic institutions
|Those working for charities, patient groups or in full-time education