MSc Booking Terms and Conditions
Bookings for TOPRA courses, events and meetings are subject to the following Terms and Conditions as well as any specifics shown on the individual booking form.
MSc Regulatory Affairs
- These are 2.5 days residential courses, beginning at approximately 1600hrs on Tuesday and ending at approximately 1700hrs on Thursday.
- Your accommodation will be booked by TOPRA.
- Your booking fee covers all tuition, usage of conference facilities and full board accommodation at the venue on the following basis; accommodation in a standard single room for 2 nights on Tuesday and Wednesday; dinner on Tuesday; breakfast, lunch and dinner on Wednesday; breakfast and lunch on Thursday; refreshments as provided by the organiser during lectures.
- Please note that any additional expenses incurred (i.e. not covered above) are at your own expense and payable directly to the venue.
- Additional nights’ accommodation can be booked by contacting the TOPRA Office.
- The booking fee does not include travel to/from the event.
- Unless stated otherwise on the booking form the official language of all our meetings is English.
- Meals requiring special preparation (such as Kosher) may incur additional costs.
- All cancellations must be received in writing 28 calendar days before the start of the course and will be subject to an administration fee and GB VAT (please see booking form for the applicable fee).
- For cancellations after this time, or if the delegate fails to attend the meeting, no refund of fees will be given.
- TOPRA reserves the right to cancel the course, event or meeting at any time without liability. In these circumstances, delegates will be offered an alternative date, a credit note or a full refund.
- Please advise TOPRA, at least one month before the meeting, if you have any disability that may require additional support.
- TOPRA makes no distinction in its admission policy with regards to disability.
- TOPRA will make every reasonable effort to supply delegates with services that meet their needs.
- It may be necessary for reasons beyond the control of the organisers to alter the dates, venue, timing and content of the programme (including speakers) without prior notice; TOPRA regrets that it cannot accept liability for losses incurred by delegates in these circumstances.
- TOPRA is registered under the Data Protection Act 1998. Your details will not be passed to other companies. If you would like us to change any details or if you do not wish to be sent marketing communications about our meetings please write to TOPRA e-mail address: email@example.com
- The VAT rate shown on any booking form is correct at the time of printing and is subject to changes in the VAT law.
- The invoiced rate will be that prevailing at the time of invoicing.
- GB VAT registration: GB 342 7398 40
- Other countries VAT registration numbers will be shown on the booking form, where relevant.