TOPRA's MSc now validated by the University of Hertfordshire
TOPRA is pleased to announce that the MSc in Regulatory Affairs is now validated by the University of Hertfordshire.
The University of Hertfordshire is one of the UK’s leading business-facing universities and an exemplar in the sector being both innovative and enterprising, challenging individuals and organisations to excel.
This successful modular Masters in Regulatory Affairs has been offered by TOPRA since 1989 and has seen more than 200 graduates. Read more
Awards nominations - enter now
Nominations are open for the 4th TOPRA Regulatory Affairs Awards. You can put forward an individual, team or organisation for doing something outstanding in regulatory affairs.
Go to www.regulatoryaffairsawards.org to find out more and submit your entry online.
Conference: EU Pharmacovigilance
TOPRA's EU Pharmacovigilance conference on 18 June 2013 will look at the impact so far of the implementation of the July 2012 EU legislation and what is still to come.
An impressive list of high-profile speakers will lead the debate and there will be opportunities to share ideas and explore solutions.
1 dayIn Portugal? Want to know more about the regulatory environment/processes? Book for 1-day Basics of Pharma RA course, http://t.co/WSPcXeU2Yn
3 daysEU Pharmacovigilance 1 year on-an all-embracing review on progress with implementation of the new pharmacovigilance http://t.co/sFOjxMoXph
3 daysTOPRA 1-day course, 03/06 New Jersey, US: Essentials of European RA: Learn about European RA direct from the source - http://t.co/Jf6TiSq0bP
5 daysTOPRA In Austria, Spain http://t.co/0TogTsj1jY
PharmaTimes World News
- A*Star and Cytos advance Singapore's first flu vaccine
- Sanofi to submit JAK inhibitor for MF
- Bayer buys herbal drugmaker Steigerwald
- Indian essential drug prices to fall "up to 80%"
- UCB and IBM bet on big data to help epilepsy
PharmaTimes Clinical News
- Quintiles inks five-year clinical development partnership with Merck Serono
- Health Research Authority sets out stall on trial transparency
- Society for Clinical Research Sites allies with Brazilian Society of Investigators
- Quintiles raises US$947.4 million in second IPO
- Datatrak teams with STAT Research for LatAm markets