When: 11 April 2019 | Time: 14:30 - 18:30
Where: TOPRA, 3 Harbour Exchange, London, E14 9GE, UK
What's next for the pharmaceutical sector post-Brexit?
Following the series of TOPRA Roundtable discussions held last year, it is now time to reflect on the implications the UK’s withdrawal from the EU and how to achieve the best outcomes for the future.
This is the first of a series of three Roundtable meetings to help our members manage Brexit. Focused on the biggest challenges for regulatory professionals and bringing together industry and the competent authorities, this meeting offers an opportunity to discuss the latest information and solutions for the challenges you face.
- Virgina Acha - Executive Director of Global Regulatory Policy (EU, EMA, APAC) at MSD
- Emma Du Four - Head of International Regulatory Policy at AbbVie
14:30 - Refreshments and registration
15:00 - Start of discussions
- Emma Du Four - Industry perspective on how to manage the activities required due to Brexit and the future challenges involved
- Virginia Acha - Implications of Brexit in terms of policy and the bigger picture
- Panel discussion with the two above mentioned speakers along with Jonathan Mogford, Director of Policy for MHRA.
17:30 - Networking Reception
*VAT, if applicable, is charged at the rate of 20%
A limited number of discounted places are available at the rates below.
Please email us at email@example.com for a discount code before making your booking.
|Those working for regulatory agencies, government agencies or academic institutions
|Those working for charities, patient groups or in full-time education