MedTech SPIN Chair
Aims of the MedTech SPIN
The activities of the Medical Technologies SPIN include:
- Technical input to the MSc in Medical Technologies Regulatory Affairs
- The production of one-day training courses on Medical Technology topics including those which are part of the CRED programme
- Input on device topics to TOPRA's Introductory Courses
- Development of the Medical Technologies Symposium as a parallel track for the TOPRA Annual Symposium
- Contribution of material for special medical technology editions of the Regulatory Rapporteur
Members of the SPIN meet to exchange regulatory intelligence and experiences, particularly useful to those working in smaller companies.
Ways to contribute
The Chair role leads the steering group of up to 15 regulatory affairs professionals with expertise in medical devices. The role involves setting agendas for steering group meetings (f2f and virtual), building relationships with TOPRA and other stakeholders as part of planning activities and providing medical device expertise to the wider membership through creation of articles, webinars, course creation etc.
You must be able to commit to the role for a minimum of one year and actively contribute to telecon meetings and activities such as articles, webinars and annual symposia sessions.
- Leadership skills
- Organisational and delegation skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- At least 3 years experience working in the area of medical devices
- Experience of leading or being a key member of a working party or steering group in any RA field
Virtual – Members from all locations welcome to apply.
How do I find out more?