Sheraton Brussels Airport Hotel
The Sheraton Brussels Airport Hotel is located in walking distance from Zaventem Airport and can also be reached easily by train from central Brussels.
A limited number of rooms will be available at the hotel at a discounted rate. Further information on how to book will be included in your confirmation letter.
What Sheraton says about the hotel:
"Sheraton Brussels Airport Hotel offers you a stopover in a friendly and comfortable ambience with one of the largest hotel conference centres in Belgium. Located just 39 steps away from the main entrance of Brussels International Airport, it offers quick access to the terminals and to the city centre through the train station underneath the airport. Relax in one of our 294 fully soundproofed guest rooms and enjoy great services such as complimentary high-speed internet access and unlimited access to Sheraton Fitness throughout your stay."
Other nearby airport hotels:
- Novotel Brussels Airport
- Van Der Valk Hotel Brussels Airport
- Crown Plaza Brussels Airport
- Hotel NH Brussels Airport
- Hotel ibis budget Brussels Airport
City centre hotels:
- Hilton Brussels Grand Place
- Novotel Brussels Grand Place
- Hotel Amigo
- Le Dixseptieme
- Hotel des Galeries
Note: we do not provide transport to the Symposium venue from any alternative accommodations outside of the Sheraton Brussels Airport Hotel, including those listed above.
Travel to the Symposium
- The Sheraton Brussels Airport Hotel is typically an 18 minute train ride from Brussel-Centraal / Bruxelles-Central station or a 20- to 30-minute trip from Brussel-Zuid / Bruxelles-Midi, via trains stopping at Brussels Airport (Brussels Airport-Zaventem), followed by an approximately 10 minute walk.
By car or taxi
- The hotel is approximately 15km from central Brussels, a journey that takes around 30 minutes in average traffic conditions
- Taxi fare from central Brussels to the hotel typically costs around 45 euros one-way.