TOPRA congratulates 2018 MSc graduates
Posted on 2/11/2018
TOPRA would like to congratulate this year’s MSc in Regulatory Affairs graduates, who were announced at the dinner ceremony of the TOPRA Awards for Regulatory Excellence on 1 November in London, UK. They were:
- Susanne Darnieder, MSc with Distinction
- Clare Horner, MSc with commendation, University of Hertfordshire
- Noreen Duggan (also winner of the Vee Skeffington Prize), MSc with Distinction
- Sonja Jakobs, MSc with Distinction
- Jasmina Savic, MSc
- Juliet McGillycuddy, Postgraduate Diploma with Distinction
- Antonia Fleming, Postgraduate Diploma with Distinction
TOPRA has been facilitating MSc qualifications for almost 30 years. Since its inception, over 100 students have graduated with an MSc in Regulatory Affairs, 240 have completed a Postgraduate Diploma and 49 have attained a Postgraduate Certificate.
Since 2017, a new stream of medical device modules was added to the programme and there are now over 20 modules to choose from. More information on various qualifications in regulatory affairs from TOPRA, in conjunction with leading universities, is available here.