When: 30 September – 1 October 2019
Where: Clayton Hotel Burlington Road, Dublin 4, Ireland
About the event
The Veterinary Symposium is part of the 2019 TOPRA Annual Symposium. Registration for the veterinary event allows some, but not complete, access to the Annual Symposium's other segments. See the event's programme for more information about access to joint sessions with other symposia.
- Access the latest information and insights from the most comprehensive EU regulatory affairs programme
- TOPRA's Annual Symposium is the only regulatory affairs conference in Europe where you can meet regulators from around the world
- Network with innovators and opinion leaders in the healthcare regulatory affairs arena
- Share your peers' experiences and discuss solutions to current regulatory issues
- Navigate the practical implications of disruptive technologies and a changing regulatory landscape
How do I register?
Simply log in or create an account and register below.
Member: £495 + 23% VAT
Non-member: £710 + 23% VAT
Government or academic rates
Those working for regulatory or government agencies or academic institutions are entitled to a 25% discount.
Member: £371.25 + 23% VAT
Non-member: £532.50 + 23% VAT
Charities, patient groups, full-time education
Those working for charities, patient groups or in full-time education are entitled to a 50% discount.
Member: £247.50 + 23% VAT
Non-member: £355.00 + 23% VAT
Bulk booking rates
Attending the Symposium with colleagues is very beneficial for post-event knowledge sharing. TOPRA’s bulk booking rates offer the perfect opportunity to send a company delegation:
- 4 full price tickets: save 60% on the fourth ticket
Members: £1,683 + 23% VAT
Non-members: £2,414 + 23% VAT
- 5 full price tickets: buy 4, get the fifth ticket free
Members: £1,980 + 23% VAT
Non-members: £2,840 + 23% VAT
- Please note that only one discount option can be used per company
- Please email our meeting team for the relevant promotional codes.
- All fees are shown in Pounds Sterling.
Terms & conditions
By booking a place for this event you are agreeing to TOPRA's training terms and conditions.
- Fee excludes accommodation and travel
- The delegate ticket includes refreshments at coffee breaks and buffet lunches (if applicable).