13 - 17 November 2017
Sheraton Hotel Prague
Establishing a firm foundation to your career in regulatory affairs is essential from the outset, and TOPRA is dedicated in playing its part in enabling you to become a regulatory professional with our introductory courses. The Autumn edition of our popular five-day course will help you to become a more confident and proactive regulatory affairs professional.
Click here to view the programme
Why should you attend?
- Five interactive days with a comprehensive range of topics and case studies
- Networking opportunities with peers and industry professionals
- An international speaker panel from agencies, industry and contract houses
- High quality course materials
- All inclusive meals
Speakers will include highly respected regulatory professionals from across the industry. Our introductory course is chosen by regulatory affairs managers for their staff as the most comprehensive course of its kind, reflecting the latest developments in European legislation and best practices.
Past delegates have gone on to become:
- Senior Director, Regulatory Affairs
- Senior Regulatory Executive
- Global Regulatory Affairs Manager
- Regulatory Affairs Consultant
- Regulatory Operations Manager
Note: This is Module 0 - 7FHH1097 of the MSc Regulatory Affairs
More on TOPRA introductory courses
What is included?
- 5 interactive days with a comprehensive range of topics and case studies
- Over 15 hours of networking opportunities.
This course offers 39 CPD hours for successful completion, to learn about why CPD is important visit the Lifelong Learning page.
Please read the training terms and conditions before booking this course. By booking a place on this course you are agreeing to the training terms and conditions.
Member: £2,890 + VAT if applicable
Non Member: £3,345 + VAT if applicable
- Please note the registration fee excludes accommodation.
- Refreshment breaks, lunch for four days and four evening meals are included in the registration fee.
- Personnel in full-time education, working in academia (full-time) or working for a statutory regulatory body may be entitled to a discount on the above fees. Please contact the TOPRA office for details.