Date: 6 August 2020
Time: 09:30-16:30 BST (GMT+1)
TOPRA is committed to continuing to support the education of regulatory professionals in this unprecedented situation. However, in light of recent developments and the advice from health authorities, we have made the decision for this course to go ahead as an interactive online course on the same date with many opportunities for questions to the speakers. All delegates already booked on the course will be individually contacted and if you require further information please do e-mail email@example.com
This popular course provides an opportunity that on-the-job learning doesn't: network and learn from a variety of experts, including your fellow delegates. By attending this course, you will:
- Get a clear understanding of the roles played by regulatory affairs professionals obtaining and maintaining marketing authorisation for medicines
- Learn the key steps involved in developing new pharmaceuticals
- Gain an overview of EU legislative framework and regulatory procedures
- Get insights about the strategies needed to be applied by regulatory affairs professionals to obtain best results for their organisations and stakeholders
- Understand life-cycle management procedures including variations, the essentials of clinical trials and importance of labelling
Benefits to delegates
CPD: This course provides 6 CPD hours upon successful completion
- Get a complete grounding in regulatory affairs in just one day
- Be taught by regulatory affairs experts with extensive practical examples
- Understand the regulatory affairs sector and find out for yourself how you can maximise your performance, either as a regulatory professional or working alongside regulatory colleagues
- Build a network to support the rest of your career
To learn more about why Continuing Professional Development is important, visit our Lifelong Learning page.
The programme for this course can be downloaded here.
Director and Regulatory Consultant
Lex Regulatory Ltd
Vice President, Regulatory Affairs
This course is designed for those:
- Who are new to regulatory affairs
- Who wish to move into the profession
- From related professions (law, pharmaceutical manufacturing, marketing and sales, healthcare, administration, project management)
- Who would gain by obtaining better insight about the world of their partners in regulatory affairs
- Those who work in regulatory authorities and those in the regulatory sector
*VAT, if applicable, is charged at the rate of 20%
A limited number of discounted places are available at the rates below.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a discount code before making your booking.
|Those working for regulatory agencies, government agencies or academic institutions
|Those working for charities, patient groups or in full-time education