Working in India? Join TOPRA membership for a one year trial subscription of £50*
There are many reasons why regulatory professionals join TOPRA. One of the most important is that it signals to colleagues and employers a strong commitment to the regulatory profession.
You will become part of a diverse global community of regulatory professionals with defined values and standards of good practice.
- Drive your career development and CPD through life-long learning, structured training and education opportunities, drawing particularly on TOPRA’s unique expertise in European regulatory matters
- Take advantage of discounts on courses and conferences (more courses located in India are planned for 2018)
- Gain online access to our renowned Regulatory Rapporteur journal resource section
- Access free and discounted eLearning on a variety of Regulatory Affairs topics
- Receive daily email news feed on the latest developments in pharmaceuticals and our monthly InTouch member newsletter
- Engage with thousands of RA professionals across the globe with our online Special Interest Networks
- Develop new skills through volunteering on working parties, speaking at conferences or writing articles
For further queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Rules of membership
* Please note, this offer is valid for one year only (January to December 2018) and only professionals living and working in India are eligible to apply.
Join today and take advantage of our special offer, for £50 you can join as a TOPRA member which provides you with membership up to 31 December 2018.
This offer is for new members only
Be the best you can be, with TOPRA.