Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases
Essential Functions required for the job.
- Lead, manage and develop EU regulatory team members by serving as a resource for EU knowledge for the global regulatory and development teams and for the reporting EU regulatory team.
- Build the representation of Regeneron's EU regulatory function to EMA and EU National Agencies, as well as Alliance partners as required.
- Assist Development teams and Regulatory senior management in developing strategies that are EU-appropriate and take advantage of EU regulatory systems and processes, in particular the application of innovative regulatory pathways to our development products.
- Provide leadership on MAA related process and strategy to ensure timely product approvals with competitively differentiated labelling.
- Direct execution of clinical trial applications for assigned programs and provide leadership for team members responsible.
- As needed, support activity with Business Partners to ensure the EU regulatory strategy meets Regeneron’s business objective.
- Monitor emerging legislation and guidance in the EU and contribute to ensuring company-level awareness and compliance (where appropriate).
- Provide support to department liaisons with their project specific communications and issues, including Agency meetings, responses to CTA challenges and CRO oversight as required.
- Report to the Vice President of EU Regulatory Affairs and ensure emerging issues are flagged in a timely manner.
- Advanced degree in a scientific discipline.
- 10+ years regulatory experience with a focus on supporting products through clinical development.
- Experience of managing and developing staff members essential.
- Proven track record of supporting EU Clinical Trial Applications through approval and study start up.
- Experience in dealings with the EMA (scientific advice, orphan designation, PIPs).
- Experience of bringing a product through EU approval is a distinct advantage.
- Ability to negotiate and concisely express clear positions to stakeholders at all levels.
- Experience of directly working with national regulatory agencies and leading agency meetings face to face.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron’s unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, family status, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.