To book follow the 2 steps below
- Click 'Book Now' to pay and
receive your access code
- Register to create your password
& username, enter access code
and start the course
1. Online Booking
Negotiation is a key part of every professional's life. How long will it take? Who's going to do it? How much will it cost?
This course has, as its central premise, the idea that the best outcome for a negotiation is that both parties feel they have been successful. It helps the learner plan for negotiations, make sure the outcomes are successful and handle difficult situations when they arise.
Negotiation Skills enables the learner to:
- Explore situations and find solutions that are acceptable to both parties
- Plan all their negotiations effectively
- Use constraints and variables to reach an acceptable conclusion for both parties
- Identify their own negotiation style to help them improve
- Handle the difficult situations and difficult people they will encounter when negotiating
- Understand and avoid some of the common traps they might come across in their negotiations
- Understand how to prepare in a way that will ensure the best result for them
- Learn when not to negotiate and say NO!
- What is the aim of negotiation?
- What is effective negotiation?
- What are the principles of negotiating?
- Who is involved in negotiation?
Techniques and strategies
- How should I handle negotiation successfully?
- What are constants and variables and how should I use them?
- What are trading concessions and how do I use them?
- What negotiation styles are there?
- How do we come to an agreement?
- What other strategies are involved?
- What objections might I face?
- How do I handle objections?
- How do I deal with an awkward negotiator?
- How can I recognise and resolve conflict?
- What are some of the common traps in negotiating?
- When should I not negotiate?
Planning to negotiate
- How do I get ready to negotiate?
- How do I prepare for a successful negotiation?
- How should I behave during a negotiation?
- What should I do once I have come to an agreement?
This course is designed to appeal to anyone who negotiates with suppliers, partners or customers.