Terms and Conditions of Booking
Bookings for TORPA courses, events and meetings are subject to the following Terms and Conditions as well as any specifics shown on the individual booking form.
- Unless stated otherwise on the booking form the official language of all our meetings is English.
- Meals requiring special preparation (such as Kosher) may incur additional costs.
- Cheques: must be made payable to TOPRA and drawn on a UK bank in either Euro or Sterling.
- Debit/Credit card: for payment by card please complete the relevant details above. Cards accepted: AMEX, Debit MasterCard, Delta, Electron, Maestro, MasterCard, Solo, Visa. All cards will be charged in Sterling.
- Bank Transfers: may be made to Lloyds TSB Bank PLC. Please quote the delegate’s name and the course reference in the transmission details. The delegate must pay all bank charges.
- Sterling Transfers: Account No: 00340310, Sort Code: 30-00-09, IBAN: GB45 LOYD 3000 0900 3403 10, BIC LOYDGB21013
- Euro Transfers: Account No: 86330987, Sort Code: 30-00-09, IBAN: GB19 LOYD 3000 0986 3309 87, BIC LOYDGB21013
- Your place is secured only upon receipt of full payment.
- Personnel in full-time education, working in academia (full-time) or working for a statutory regulatory body may be entitled to a discount on the above fees. Please contact the TOPRA office for details.
- All cancellations must be received in writing 28 calendar days before the start
of the course and will be subject to an administration fee and GB VAT (please see booking form for the applicable fee)
- For cancellations after this time, or if the delegate fails to attend the meeting, no refund of fees will be given.
- Substitutions can only be made up to two weeks before an event.
- TOPRA reserves the right to cancel the course, event or meeting at any time without liability. In these circumstances, delegates will be offered an alternative date, a credit note or a full refund.
- Please advise TOPRA, at least one month before the meeting, if you have any disability that may require additional support.
- TOPRA makes no distinction in its admission policy with regards to disability.
- TOPRA will make every reasonable effort to supply delegates with services that meet their needs.
- It may be necessary for reasons beyond the control of the organisers to alter the dates, venue, timing and content of the programme (including speakers) without prior notice; TOPRA regrets that it cannot accept liability for losses incurred by delegates in these circumstances.
- TOPRA is registered under the Data Protection Act 1998. Your details will not be passed to other companies. If you would like us to change any details or if you do not wish to be sent marketing communications about our meetings please write to TOPRA e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The VAT rate shown on any booking form is correct at the time of printing and is subject to changes in the VAT law.
- The invoiced rate will be that prevailing at the time of invoicing.
- GB VAT registration: GB 342 7398 40
- Other countries VAT registration numbers will be shown on the booking form, where relevant.